Interview with Sci-Fi blogger Alicia McCalla.
Join Me and Give to WWF!
- I recently submitted a video pitch to adapt.... instagram.com/p/B8lx9M5hl6h/… 1 day ago
- The stupidity of it all makes my head hurt. 🤯 4 days ago
- RT @saladinahmed: when wizards from different factions convene a council because there is great turmoil in the land https://t.co/TBnHZ5zDHf 6 days ago
- RT @penguinrandom: “Eventually it comes to you: the thing that makes you exceptional, if you are at all, is inevitably that which must also… 1 week ago
- RT @thetzechun: PAID GIG: TKO Studios is seeking screenwriters! If you have an elevated character-driven horror or thriller feature writin… 2 weeks ago
Something to Talk About
Ceci on Bio lmdaviswrites on Bio Cecilia on Bio Writers and Rules: A… on Bio On the Birthday of A… on Top Ten Lessons of YA Lit
- #weneeddiversebooks 80s movies aliens Amanda Havard author appearances authors black history month Book Fairs book festival Book Festivals bookmarks books candy chicago comics Cover reveal Decatur Book Festival diversity Dragon*Con Edgar Allan Poe Fall Fantasy fantasy fans Fantasy Writing flash fiction fraternal twins free books ghosts Halloween Harry Potter horror interlopers Interlopers: A Shifters Novel j k rowling L. M. Davis literature lord of the rings matrix MCOC Mothers New York Times Octavia Butler parable of the sower Parents people of color posers: A shifters novel problem novel Promotions revising scavenger hunt science fiction Seasons shape-shifters short story skinless: A Novel in Three Parts speculative fiction spiderman Tayari Jones The Deathly Hallows The Deathly Hallows part II the wiz UtopYA Con vampires Violence in Literature virginia hamilton w. e. b. dubois wicked (step)mother witches wizard of oz Wordless Wednesday writing WSJ YA Lit young adult young adult literature