Interview with Sci-Fi blogger Alicia McCalla.
Join Me and Give to WWF!
- TFW the weather is cold but you don't respect it enough to put on a real coat. 3 days ago
- RT @ytashawomack: A Spaceship In Bronzeville 🛸🛸🛸available for the world mousebookclub.com/products/a-spa… 3 days ago
- Wait. Was that a giant blue....? 😂😂 #WatchmenHBO 5 days ago
- Is it just me, or does every casting choice make it seem like this movie is one epic troll. dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/arti… 6 days ago
- Last night, a turquoise koala-faced dragon tried to climb in my window after I had very politely put it out of my house. #thenerve #dreams 1 week ago
Something to Talk About
Ceci on Bio lmdaviswrites on Bio Cecilia on Bio Writers and Rules: A… on Bio On the Birthday of A… on Top Ten Lessons of YA Lit
- #weneeddiversebooks 80s movies aliens Amanda Havard author appearances authors black history month Book Fairs book festival Book Festivals bookmarks books candy chicago comics Cover reveal Decatur Book Festival diversity Dragon*Con Edgar Allan Poe Fall Fantasy fantasy fans Fantasy Writing flash fiction fraternal twins free books ghosts Halloween Harry Potter horror interlopers Interlopers: A Shifters Novel j k rowling L. M. Davis literature lord of the rings matrix MCOC Mothers New York Times Octavia Butler parable of the sower Parents people of color posers: A shifters novel problem novel Promotions revising scavenger hunt science fiction Seasons shape-shifters short story skinless: A Novel in Three Parts speculative fiction spiderman Tayari Jones The Deathly Hallows The Deathly Hallows part II the wiz UtopYA Con vampires Violence in Literature virginia hamilton w. e. b. dubois wicked (step)mother witches wizard of oz Wordless Wednesday writing WSJ YA Lit young adult young adult literature